Once Refundo Bank has approved your ERO Enrollment Application, you will be able to set your bank in the software. To access the Bank Setup Menu, from the Quick Menu of of TaxSlayer Pro select:
- Electronic Filing / Bank Setup
- Bank Setup Menu
- Bank Used for Bank Products - Select Refundo from the list.
The Refundo options will be displayed in the Bank Setup Menu:
- Bank Used for Bank Products - Refundo.
- Refundo Login Information - Selecting this opens the Refundo website in your web browser where you can log in to print checks, run reports, etc.
- Can Offer Advances - Select YES if you are approved to offer advances. (If you can't select Yes, then you aren't approved for advances.) Refund advance options won't be available in returns unless this option is set to Yes.
- Can Offer Pre-Ack Advances - Select YES if you are approved to offer pre-ack advances. (If you can't select Yes, then you aren't approved for pre-acks.) Pre-ack refund advance options won't be available in returns unless this option is set to Yes.
- Offer Debit Cards - Select YES if you opted in to offer prepaid debit cards. The bank will send you the cards, not us. Debit card options won't be available in returns unless this option is set to Yes.
- Federal Product Bank Fee - This is the Refundo bank program fee that you selected and approved for when you submitted your ERO enrollment application to Refundo Bank.
- Offer Pre-Authorized Debit - If you have opted into Refundo's Pre-Authorized Debit program, select YES.
- Default Sending States Thru Bank - Select YES if you want state refund disbursements to default to using the same bank product selection as on the federal return. (This is only the default setting. When working in the return, you can always change the state return to use or not use a bank product as the taxpayer desires.)