Acknowledgements in ProWeb
TaxSlayer ProWeb receives acknowledgements in real time. These acknowledgements can be checked at any time by going to Client Search from the Welcome Page for your office or by running an Acknowledgement Report.
- From the Office Client List:
- Locate the Client you need to check acknowledgements for
- The Status column will show if the return is In Progress, Complete, Deactivated, Transmitted, Accepted, or Rejected
- From the Acknowledgement Report:
- Select Reports from the Welcome Page for your office
- Select either IRS Acknowledgements or State Acknowledgements
- You will be able to print this report, or save to PDF, Excel, or CSV
Client Status in ProWeb
You can check the Client Status for the return at any time either from the side Navigation Bar or selecting Client Search on the Welcome Page.
- From the Navigation Bar:
- Select Client Status from the Navigation Bar on the left side of the screen
- Locate the taxpayer you need to check the status of
- There you can select the icon
- From Client Search:
- Locate the Taxpayer you need to check the reject for
- Select the Tools drop-down box next to the taxpayer's name
- Select Client Status
On the Welcome page, the blue rectangular button labeled Rejected Clients shows the number of returns that have rejected or received a validation error. Click it to view the reason and if desired open the return for editing.