In TaxSlayer ProWeb, a print set is a custom print routine that prints the tax return forms and quantities you desire. You can create as many print sets as you wish.
Each print set includes the option to watermark every document that prints "File Copy Only - Do Not Mail". If you think you will want to print a copy of a tax return with this watermark for a client, it's best to set up one or more print sets for just that purpose.
Here's how to create a print set in which every tax return form and schedule is watermarked "File Copy Only - Do Not Mail".
From the Welcome page in TaxSlayer ProWeb, select
- Print Sets - Click the blue button labeled .
- Print Set Name - Click this field and enter the name for the print set. Give it a name that will distinguish it from non-watermarked print sets, e.g., "File Copy Only".
- Click the blue button labeled . Change the "Print Count" field from 0 to 1, then click Submit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Print Set Setup window. (Since the window is long, the easy way to do this is to click and hold the scroll bar "thumb" and drag it downward until you reach the bottom of the scroll bar.)
- Click the blue SAVE button.
- In the Print Sets window, locate this print set and click the "Print Watermark" check box.