In TaxSlayer Pro you can search for specific Federal and State forms by using Form Finder.
To search Federal tax forms for Individual and Business returns:
- Open the tax return.
- Choose Form Finder located below the left navigation menu of the tax return.
- Type the form number in the Search by tax form field. The search results will be located in the area under the search field:
In the above example, Form 1099 lists many results. You can use the scroll to the right of the list to find a specific tax form or narrow the list by typing the entire tax form number.
- Double-click the tax form to add it to the tax return.
To search for specific state tax forms in state returns:
- Open the state tax return.
- Click the Form Finder icon located at the top of your screen:
- Enter Form/Schedule to Search For or select one from the list:
- Choose the form and click Ok.
The Ok button is located at the bottom of the Form Finder. You may need to maximize the TaxSlayer Pro program to see the Ok button.
Note: Some forms are only generated as needed based on the information entered in the tax return. To assist with return accuracy, these forms are usually not listed in the Form Finders.