For Affiliates and Multi-Office Users, before you give a new location software, you will first need to add the location to your Account Hub.
To do this, login to your Account Hub:
- Your Account Hub will load the Location Manger menu once you login:
- If your Account Hub did not open to this page, select the App Switcher in the top-right corner (next to your username) and click Location Manager:
- From the Location Manager menu, select VIEW under Manage Locations.
- Once in the Manage Locations menu, select Add Location.
- Complete all the information for the new location:
- Company Information - office name, EFIN, and IRS Tracking Number
- Principal/Owner - owner of the location, including their DOB and SSN
- Contact Information - names of key individuals at the location, including the Principal/Owner
- Phone Number - office number, cell number, and fax number for the location
- Mailing Addresses - year-round, physical, and mailing addresses for the location
- Email - email address for the Principal/Owner of the location
- Signature - printed name of the Principal/Owner of the location
- Once finished filling out the information for the new location, you can click Save and Continue to Bank Application to begin bank enrollments for the location. If you wish to complete bank enrollment at a later time, simply click Save All and close out of the Additional Location Information window using the X at the top right.