The Tax Return Payments Report lists payments that have been posted against invoices for returns. Payments can be indicated either in the Receipt Menu after exiting the return, or under the Receipts Menu in the Reports Menu.
To access the report, from the Main Menu of TaxSlayer Pro select:
- Tax Return Payments Report
Specify the report parameters as appropriate:
- Preparer: Enter the desired preparer code range.
- Paid Date: Enter the desired date range.
- Payment Methods Used: Select the desired payment method(s) used.
- Sort Report By: Select how you want the lines in the report sorted.
When you have finished specifying the report parameters, select Print Payment Report Using Above Info. (Note that the program is compiling return data in the background while you are in this menu and, depending on the number of completed returns, you may be ready to print before it has finished its work. Follow the on-screen messages indicating that the report is ready to be printed.)