The Custom Fees and Discounts Report displays the amount of custom fees you charged and custom discounts you gave. Only returns that have been marked Complete are included on the report.
Custom Fees and Custom Discounts are specified the Fees Menu. See here for information on entering Custom Fees and Custom Discounts.
To access the report, from the Main Menu of TaxSlayer Pro select:
- Custom Fees and Discounts Report - Specify the report parameters as appropriate:
- Preparer - Enter the desired preparer code range.
- Process Date - Enter the desired date range, corresponding to the dates in the Completed column of the Client List.
- Select Custom Fees to Report - Select the desired Custom Fees.
- Select Custom Discounts to Report - Select the desired Custom Discounts.
Note: While any number of Custom Fees and Discounts can be specified on the report, at least one from either category must be specified in order for a report to be generated.
When you have finished specifying the report parameters, select Print Report Using Above Info. (Note that the program is compiling return data in the background while you are in this menu and, depending on the number of completed returns, you may be ready to print before it has finished its work. Follow the on-screen messages indicating that the report is ready to be printed.)