TaxSlayer ProWeb offers the ability to specify which reports you would like to see in the Reports Menu. Doing this helps you get straight to the reports you need, avoiding the reports you don't use. Office Admins can also set restrictions to control which preparers have access to this tool.
To get started, login to your ProWeb account.
Note: Multi-office businesses need to login to their Office Level login, not Company or Group login.
How to find it:
- From the Welcome Page, select Configuration
- Scroll down to Report Customization
How to use it:
- In the Report Type section, search for the reports you would like to use. You can either type the name of the report or with your cursor in the search field press either the up or down arrow on your keyboard to view all the available reports that haven't already been selected.
- Select as little or as many reports as you'd like. Once a report has been selected it will appear under Selected Report Type(s).
- You can change the order of the reports by dragging them up or down the list so the most important reports appear first.
- After you've selected the reports you wish to see, click SAVE.
Now when you view Reports from the Welcome page, you will only see the reports chosen.
How to adjust Security Templates for your Preparers:
As with any other option in ProWeb, you can control who has access to Report Customization. To allow or restrict a user, from the Welcome Page select:
- Security Templates
- Edit next to the template you need to adjust
- Locate Edit and customize reporting display. To allow access, check the box.