ProWeb offers the ability to customize which reports you would like to see in the Reports Menu. Report Customization is the simple solution to prevent you from having to search through unnecessary reports and get straight to the ones you need. Office Admins can also set restrictions to control which preparers have access to this tool.
To get started, login to your ProWeb account. For multi-office businesses, you will need to login to your Office Level login, not Company or Group.
How to find it:
- From the Welcome Page, select Configuration
- Scroll down to Report Customization
How to use it:
- In the Report Type section, you can search for the reports you would like to use. You can either type the name of the report or you can click inside the box and hit the down arrow on your keyboard to view all reports available.
- Click on as little or as many reports as you'd like. Once you select the reports, they will appear under Selected Report Type(s)
- You can change the order of the reports by dragging the options up or down the list so your most important reports will appear first.
- After you've selected the reports you wish to see, click SAVE
- Now when you view Reports from the Welcome page, you will only see the reports chosen.
How to adjust Security Templates for your Preparers:
Just like any other option in ProWeb, you can control who has access to Report Customization. To allow or restrict a user, you will need to select Configuration form the Welcome Page.
- Select Security Templates
- Select Edit next to the template you need to adjust
- Find the option which shows Edit and Customize Reporting Display. To allow access, check the box.