Before setting up configuration in TaxSlayer ProWeb
Ensure you have created the ProWeb account for your office in your Account Hub. After your ProWeb account has been created, the information will pull to the Office Setup and ERO/Preparer Setup in Configuration. If you are having problems completing this initial setup, please contact your sales manager or customer support for assistance.
To log in to your ProWeb office, select the following link: https://online.taxslayerpro.com.
To complete Office Setup in ProWeb, from the Welcome page, navigate to:
- Select Office Setup
- Examine each field and dropdown menu, modifying as needed. See here for more information about Configuration options.
- If you are offering bank products, select your bank on the Selected Bank dropdown (only the banks you have been approved by are listed)
- Select Continue at the bottom when finished
To setup the ERO information from the Configuration Menu:
- Click Select next to ERO Setup
- Click +Add next to Add ERO
- Enter the ERO Name (Firm Name)
- Enter the Office Identifier (name of office contact)
- Enter the EIN (if applicable)
- Enter the EFIN (a valid EFIN is required)
- Click Add to enter the ERO Address
- Click Add to enter the ERO Phones
- Click Continue when completed
If you have another EFIN to set up, select +Add next to Add ERO. Follow the same steps as above. Once an ERO has been added, it cannot be deleted from the program. You will only be able to mark the ERO inactive.
Note: The Configurations entered apply to all supported years of TaxSlayer ProWeb available, i.e., the current year plus the four prior years.