Printing a Return in TaxSlayer ProWeb can be done from either within the tax return or from the Office Client List. You can also preview the return at most menus throughout the return, and you can print the return from the Submission Page or the Summary page.
Printing From the Submission Page
You can print from the Submission Page of the E-file process. The print sets available here are those that have been set up in Configuration as well as the following built in Print Sets:
- One Copy - Federal and State
- Two Copies - Federal and State
- Three Copies - Federal and State
- One Copy - Federal Only
- One Copy - 1040 Only
- One Copy - State Only
- One Copy - F8879 Only
- Signature Documents
Note: If you're using a pop-up blocker in your web browser, you'll need to configure it to allow popups and redirects from the taxslayerpro.com domain.
To print from the E-file Submission Page:
- Select the drop-down box below Print Tax Documents.
- Select the print set you'd like to print.
- Click Print. The PDF will open in a new browser tab or window.
- While viewing the PDF select the printer icon at the top of the web page to print it to paper, or select the floppy disc icon to save it.
Printing From the Summary Page (Calculation Summary)
- Select View/Print Return
- Click the button to Print Your Tax Return
- If you are unable to print from that selection, please click Alternate Method for viewing/printing your Tax Return
- Select the Print Icon at the top of the page to print
Printing From Client Status
You can print the return from your ProWeb office Client List. The print sets available here are those that have been set up in Configuration as well as the general "Print Return" print set.
- At the Welcome Page, select Client Search.
- Locate the client whose return you need to print.
- Click the printer icon
- Select the Print Set you'd like to print.