TaxSlayer ProWeb has several print sets built in ready to use.
When you click the print icon for a return in the Client List, choose Print Return to print the entire return.
In the Submission step of the E-file process, you have a number of print sets to choose from for the purpose of sending the client a copy of their return:
- Once Copy - Federal and State
- Two Copies - Federal and State
- Three Copies - Federal and State
- One Copy - Federal Only
- One Copy - 1040 Only
- One Copy - State Only
- One Copy - F8879 Only
- Signature Documents
In ProWeb Configuration, you can create additional print sets as desired. Examples:
- A print set for printing only Form 9325.
- A print set for printing the return with a "File Copy Only" watermark.
To create a custom Print Set, from the Welcome Menu in your office, select:
- Print Sets
- +ADD PRINT SET
- Enter the Print Set Name, e.g., "File Copy Only".
- Indicate the number of copies for each form, document, or schedule to include in the print set. You can scroll through the list and individually enter an amount on each line, you can filter the list by state if you're working on just a state, or you can click the blue +SET RANGE button to specify a range of forms to assign a quantity to.
When finished, click the blue Save button at the bottom of the page. If you want the print set to be watermarked "File Copy Only - Do Not Mail", click the check box for that option.