In Configuration, the program will allow you to create custom print options in addition to the default print sets. Currently, the program has the following default print options: One Copy, Two Copies and Three Copies - Federal and State, One Copy - Federal Only, One Copy - 1040 Only, One Copy - State Only, One Copy – F8879 Only, Print Invoice. These options can be printed from within the return on the Submission Page.
To create a custom Print Set, from the Welcome Menu in your office, select: from Configuration Menu:
- Click Select next to Print Sets
- Click +Add to Add Print Sets
- Enter the Print Set Name (ex: Client Copy)
- Choose the number of copies for the Forms and/or Schedules - You may also search the forms or filter by state
- + Set Range allows you to quickly assign the number of copies to forms/schedules that fall in consecutive order
- Click Save at the bottom of the page when finished
Repeat steps to create additional print sets.
ProWeb - Security Template Options