To electronically file from within the return select:
- E-File – located on the left-side of the program OR if you are on the Calculation Summary page click Continue.
- Select Federal Return Type – Click Next
- Enter or verify the Tax Preparation Fees – Click Next
- Select the State Return(s) Type – Click Next
- Once the E-File page is complete, click on Save
NOTE: If the Federal Return Type has a Bank Product selected, there will be additional Tabs to complete.
On the Submission page, you can review ERO information, client information, and tax preparation fees. The return may also be printed, marked for review, or marked complete from this page. To mark the return for review, check the box Ready for Review at the bottom of the Submission page. To mark the return complete, check the box Is Complete under the section Return Information.
Once you have the return marked complete, you can Save And Transmit Return to IRS. If the return has not been marked complete, you will only see the Save and Exit Return button at the bottom of the submission page.
*If the return is being sent state only, just the state return will be filed.
NOTE: Once the return has been processed, the program will automatically Receive Acknowledgements. Acknowledgements can be viewed by going to the Welcome Main Menu page under Reports. You may also go to Client Search, locate the client, and select the drop-down next to Tools. From there, select Client Status.