|Where's My Refund||https://taxapps.floridarevenue.com/Refunds/RefundCheckStatus.aspx|
|Information for Tax Pros||http://floridarevenue.com/Pages/info_industrypro.aspx|
|ERO Assistance||(850) 488-6800|
|Taxpayer Assistance||(850) 488-6800|
|Where's My Refund||(850) 617-8585|
Forms and Instructions
| S Corporation
Business Return Electronic Filing Information
Business Electronic Filing Mandate - Florida corporate income tax returns (C Corp and S Corp) must be e-filed if required to file the federal income tax returns electronically, or if $20,000 or more in Florida corporate income tax was paid during the prior state fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
Business Return General Information
Due Dates for Florida Business Returns
Corporations, S Corporations, et.al. - For entities filing Form F-1120, Florida Corporate Income/Franchise Tax Return, the due date is 5:00 PM on the later of the following:
- For tax years ending June 30, the due date is on or before the first day of the fourth month following the close of the tax year (October 1). For all other tax year endings, the due date is on or before the first day of the fifth month following the close of the tax year. For calendar year filers, that would be May 1.
- The 15th day following the due date, without extension, for the filing of the related federal return for the taxable year
Partnerships - For entities filing Form F-1065, Florida Partnership Information Return, the due date is 5:00 PM on or before the first day of the fourth month following the close of the taxable year.
Tangible Personal Property Tax Return - April 1, to the county property appraiser's office.
To request an extension of time for filing Florida Form F-1120 or F-1065, complete and timely file a Florida Form F-7004, Florida Tentative Income/Franchise Tax Return and Application for Extension of Time to File Return. The federal extension does not extend the time for filing the Florida return. Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.) Rule 12C-1.0222 specifies requirements that must be met for the request for an extension of time to be valid. See here for more info.
Amended Business Returns
Corporations, S Corporations, et.al. - Form F-1120X must be completed to amend the Florida corporate income tax return if:
- A redetermination of federal income was made (for example, through an audit adjustment), and
- An amended federal return has been filed; and
- The adjustments would affect net income subject to the Florida corporate income/franchise tax.
TaxSlayer Pro currently does not support Form F-1120X.
Partnership - There is no form for amending a partnership information return.
Business Mailing Addresses
Business returns with payments should be mailed here:
Florida Department of Revenue
5050 W Tennessee St
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0100
Business returns requesting a refund should be mailed here:
Florida Department of Revenue
PO Box 6440
Tallahassee FL 32314-6440
Federal Tax Links
State Tax Links
While TaxSlayer Pro strives to make the information and links contained on this page as timely and accurate as possible, TaxSlayer Pro makes no promise or guarantee about the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the contents of this page. The information contained on this page is for general information and is not intended to be tax advice. The user is also encouraged to review the underlying state resources and publications.