To edit the Client Invoice, from the Quick Menu of TaxSlayer Pro select:
- Printer/Copies Setup
- Edit the Client Invoice
Additional Customization Features:
- Print Detailed or Summary Client Invoice - When the Invoice is set to Summary, only the total fee for the return will appear at the bottom of the Invoice. When the Invoice is set to Detailed, in addition to the total at the bottom, the body of the invoice will itemize each form and its charge.
- Print Complete SSN on Client Invoice- When set to NO, only the last four digits of the taxpayer’s ID number will print on the Invoice, (ex. XXX-XX-1234). When set to YES, the taxpayer's entire ID number will print on the Invoice.
- Print Client Phone on Client Invoice - Selecting YES will print the phone number on the invoice.
- Default Invoice Note - A special note can be printed on every invoice, such as, “Thank you for your business".
- Bank Invoice Note - Obsolete.
- Print/View Test Client Invoice - Select this to open a PDF copy of the invoice to see how it looks, based on your configuration.
- Print/View Test Bank Client Invoice - Select this to open a PDF copy of the invoice for a bank customer to see how it looks.