Documents can be added to client's record in Paper Cut in either of two ways:
- In Paper Cut under the Tax Returns tab.
- Within their tax return under the Personal Information menu.
While documents can be added either way, they can only be removed in Paper Cut.
To remove a document that's been saved in Paper Cut, from anywhere within the TaxSlayer Pro:
- Click the PaperCut icon in the toolbar at the top of the window.
- Click the taxpayer in the list.
- Below the list you will see the documents associated with the tax return. To remove a document, click the trash can icon next to the document.