If you don't see the option to mark a return for an EPS Financial advance loan, check the items below:
1. Have you been approved to offer advance loans by EPS Financial? Log in to your TaxSlayer Pro Account Hub to check the status of your approval. You can check on the status of your approval by viewing the Banking Information tile from the main page of Account Hub. If you are approved to offer EPS Financial advance loans, your approval status will show Advances Available. If you are also approved to offer Pre-Ack Advance loans, your approval status will show Advances and Pre-Ack Available:
2. Did you opt in to offer advance loans in your Account Hub ERO Enrollment Application? Log in to your TaxSlayer Pro Account Hub to verify that you opted in to offer advance loans. To verify that you've opted in in, select the View button on the Banking Information tile, then select EDIT Application:
Select Additional Information and the top of the screen and verify that Would you like to offer advances/loans is set to Yes. Note: If you need to change the option from No to Yes, you will need to re-submit your application for approval with EPS Financial.
3. Verify that your EFIN is entered correctly in Configuration: From the Welcome page of your TaxSlayer ProWeb office, select:
- ERO Setup - Verify that your EFIN has been entered correctly. If it has been entered incorrectly, you will need to disable this ERO and add another ERO with the correct EFIN.
4. Have you selected EPS Financial as your bank in Configuration? From the Welcome page of your TaxSlayer ProWeb office, select:
- Office Setup
Select EPS from the Selected Bank dropdown menu: