There are two ways to print the bank application when a bank product is selected as the refund disbursement type:
1. It can be printed with the tax return after the return has been marked complete.
- 2018 and later years - The bank application can be included with a print set. See the Knowledgebase article on editing print options, and include 1 copy of the Bank Application in the print set(s) as desired. (Note that if the bank application has been included in a print set, it will only be available to print from View Results in a return that has been marked complete. To view and print it before a return has been marked complete, use the second way below.)
- 2017 and prior years - By default, printing the bank application after exiting a completed return is turned off. To turn this option on, from the Main Menu of the program select:
- Electronic Filing/Bank Setup
- Bank Setup Menu
- Print Application with Completed Returns - Change from No to Yes.
2. It can be printed from the Receipt Menu. From the Main Menu of the tax return (Form 1040) select:
- Exit. This will take you to the Receipt Menu
- Bank Application/Estimated First Check
- View the Bank Application - This will open the application in your PDF viewer
- Print from the PDF viewer: click File in the top left hand corner, then select Print