There are two ways to print the bank application when a bank product is selected as the refund disbursement type:
1. It can be printed with the tax return after the return has been marked complete. By default, this option is turned off.
To turn this option on, from the main menu of the program select:
- Electronic Filing/Bank Setup
- Bank Setup Menu
- Print Application with Completed Returns - Change from No to Yes.
2. It can be printed from the Receipt Menu. From the main menu of the tax return (Form 1040) select:
- Exit. This will take you to the Receipt Menu
- Bank Application/Estimated First Check
- View the Bank Application
- To print the application click on 'File' in the top left hand corner
- Select 'Print'