The program will automatically receive Federal and State Acknowledgements for returns that have been e-filed. There are two ways to check on rejected returns:
From the Welcome page, select
- On the Client Search line, click Select
- On the client's entry in the Client List, click the Tools drop-down menu and select Client Status.
- If desired, click Enter Return to open the taxpayer’s return.
From the Welcome Page, select
- Rejected Clients
- Click the Reject Code next to the taxpayer’s name to see the details of the rejection.
- If desired, click Select next to the taxpayer’s name to open the taxpayer’s return.