To view minimum system requirements, click here.
TaxSlayer Pro has been tested on and is supported to run on:
- Windows 8.1 with the latest updates (support will end January 10, 2023)
- Windows 10 with the latest updates
- Windows Server 2012 with the latest updates (support will end October 10, 2023)
- Windows Server 2016 with the latest updates
- Windows Server 2019 with the latest updates
TaxSlayer Pro is not supported to run on:
- Apple Mac OS
- Windows 95/98,CE,ME,NT (CEMENT)
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2011
- Windows Mobile Operating Systems
- Windows 10S
- Windows 10 Lean
CAUTION: TaxSlayer Pro should not be installed on any computer with an operating system listed in the "not supported" list above. Microsoft has ended all support for their operating systems in this list, and therefore the programming languages used to develop TaxSlayer Pro are no longer compatible with these versions of Windows. In addition, TaxSlayer Pro is not compatible with Mac OS. Windows 10S and Windows 10 Lean are limited to running only applications available through the Microsoft Store.
TaxSlayer Pro is not supported when running in a virtual machine.