To edit the Client Invoice, from the Main Menu of TaxSlayer Pro select:
- Printer/Copies Setup
- Edit the Client Invoice
Additional Customization Features:
- Print Detailed or Summary Client Invoice - When the Invoice is set to Summary, only the total fee for the return will appear at the bottom of the Invoice. When the Invoice is set to Detailed, an itemized list as well as the charge for each form will be displayed along with the total fee for the return at the bottom of the page.
- Print Complete SSN on Client Invoice- When set to 'NO', only the last four digits of the taxpayer’s SSN will print on the Invoice, (ex. XXX-XX-1234). When set to 'YES', the taxpayer's entire SSN will print on the Invoice.
- Print Client Phone on Client Invoice - Selecting 'YES' will print the phone number on the invoice.
- Default Invoice Note - A special note can be printed on every invoice, such as, “Thank you for your business".
- Bank Invoice Note - As with the Default Invoice Note, a special note can also be printed on the Bank Invoice.
- Print/View Test Client Invoice - After making changes to the Client Invoice, you can view the changes to make sure you are satisfied with the results.
- Print/View Test Bank Client Invoice - After making changes to the Bank Invoice, you can view the changes to make sure you are satisfied with the results.