- October 15th was the last day for returns on Extension to be considered "Timely Filed"
- Awaiting IRS due dates for Tax Year 2019
Returns Not Accepted Report
We highly recommend printing a Returns Not Accepted Report, a State Returns Not Accepted Report, and an Extensions Report before the filing deadline to ensure all returns and extensions have been transmitted and accepted.
To run and print these reports on the transmitting computer, from the opening screen of TaxSlayer Pro select:
- Return/States/Extensions Not Accepted
then select the menu line for each report:
- Print the Returns Not Accepted Report
- Print the State Returns Not Accepted Report
- Print the Extensions Report
NOTE: these reports will only show returns that have been marked for electronic filing and either (a) have no acknowledgement or (b) have been rejected.