- October 15th is the last day for returns currently on Extension to be considered "Timely Filed"
- Awaiting IRS due dates for Tax Year 2019
Returns Not Accepted Report
We highly recommend running a returns not accepted report, state returns not accepted report and an electronic extensions not accepted report before the filing deadline to ensure all returns and extensions have been transmitted and accepted.
To run and print these reports on the transmitting computer, from the Main Menu of TaxSlayer Pro select:
- Return/States/Extensions Not Accepted
- Print the Returns Not Accepted Report
- Print the State Returns Not Accepted Report
- Print the Extensions Report
Please note – these reports will only display returns that have been marked for electronic filing with no acknowledgement or returns that have been rejected.