To select the bank to use for bank products in a return, from the Main Menu of TaxSlayer Pro select:
- Electronic Filing/Bank Setup
- Bank Setup Menu
- Bank Used for Bank Products - select the bank. Only banks that you have received an approval record for will be displayed in the list.
NOTE: If using a network, these steps must be taken on the File Server as well as each Workstation.
Depending on the bank you select, there will be several options displayed in the Bank Setup Menu.
- Can Offer Advances - Automatically defaults to the response record from your selected bank.
- Can Offer Pre-Ack Advances - Automatically defaults to the response record from your selected bank.
- Offer Debit Cards - If you opted with your selected bank to offer prepaid debit cards, select Yes. You will need to order these cards from the selected bank.
- Default Sending States Through Bank - If you want to default state refund disbursements to bank products, select Yes.
Depending on your selected bank, there may be additional options in the Bank Setup Menu. Refer to your bank enrollment application if needed to select the correct options.